|LED Light Source:||3535UVC||LED Product:||UVC LED Module Light|
|Wavelength:||270~280nm/275+395nm||Application:||Sterilization And Disinfection|
|LED Chip:||Import From Korea||Material:||Quartz Lenz, Ceramic Fram|
2020 New UVC led module 270~280nm/275+395nm UVC led for sterilization and disinfection
Features with pictures:
There are UVC 5led module ,UVC 1LED module and 3535 UVC led chip available.
Dimension of 3535led.
Thank you for using the UV LED products produced. In order to avoid failures during using our products, the following installation and usage suggestions are hereby put forward for reference only.
1) Avoiding moisture absorption during transportation and storage.
2) Please do not open the moisture-proof package before using. Please store the products in the following recommend environment. Humidity: 60%RH Max. Temperature: 0 to 30 ℃.
3) Please finish the welding within 24 hours after the products are unsealed. If the products can not be used up, they should be stored and kept below 30 ℃ and below 30% humidity.
4) If the welding or storage conditions of the products can not meet the above requirements, the products should be baked before using at the temperature of (60±3) ℃ for 24 hours.
2. Heat dissipation
1) Heat dissipation fins’ shape and materials demands
If the finished products’ sealing requirements are not high, but with outside air convection environment directly, the proposal way is aluminum or copper heat sink with fins.
2) Effective heat dissipation area
For 1 w high power LED (the same for other colors), we recommend effective heat dissipation fin a combined 50 to 60 or more square centimeters. For 3 w products, we recommend effective heat dissipation fin a total surface area of 150 square centimeters, or a higher surface square depending on the power increasing situation and the experiment results, kept heat sink temperature less than 60 ℃.
3. ESD protection
1) The harm of static electricity to LED products
(1)The generated heat by the electric field or electric current in an instant, which would make the local damage for LED products. The leakage current is rapidly increasing and still works, but the brightness is reduced (white light will change color) and the lifetime i impaired.
(2)Due to the electric field or current damaged LED products’ active layer, so that the devices can not work (complete destruction), such as LED damage.
2) Electrostatic protection and elimination measures
For the whole process (production, testing, packaging, etc.), all the staff who contact with LED products in directly should to do a good job prevent and eliminate electrostatic measures, mainly including below:
(1) Laying anti-static workshop floor and ground.
(2)The workstation is anti-static, production machines grounding is good.
(3)Operators should wear anti-static clothing and anti-static bracelet, gloves or foot ring.
(4)Appling the ion fan, and welding iron should do grounding measures.
(5)Packaging should use the anti – static materials.
(1) Reflow welding can only be done twice at most;
(2) During the heating process of reflow welding, please do not apply any pressure to the LED;
(3) After the completed of welding, please wait for the product temperature to drop to room temperature before other treatment.
(1)Since LED products follow the volt-ampere characteristic curve of the diode, if the driving voltage floats, the corresponding driving current drift is large, which is easy to damage the LED products. Therefore, it is recommended that customers use a stable constant-current driving power supply or IC, but not a constant-voltage driving power supply or IC.
(2)In the application process of LED products and devices, heat dissipation, electrostatic protection and welding have a great impact on their performances, which need to be paid great attention by the application end customers. Any application must ensure that the application conditions do not exceed the limit parameters of the device.
l Pay attention to the UV damage
When ultraviolet (UV) chip with electricity, it would emit ultraviolet light, which may cause serious damage to exposed skin or eyes. When using these products, protective clothing must be used to protect exposed skin. Protective UV glasses must be worn to prevent damage to the eyes.
Pls you can't go into the room untill the light had been turn off at least 30 minutes.